In the middle of winter our thoughts turn to warm drink and a book by the fire. Here is one warm drink that is sure to please!
- 1 cup (250mL) boiling water
- 3 tsps 3 Teas Masala Chai
- ½ cup (125mL) apple cider (hard or soft)
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) sugar, optional
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) whipping cream, optional
- 1 cinnamon stick
Steep tea with boiling water for 5 minutes. Add hot apple cider Add sugar and top with whipping cream, if desired. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and grab your favourite book. Enjoy!